Positioned within the ever-popular suburb of Rossmoyne, with rich history, strong community spirit and superior lifestyle opportunities, Rossmoyne Waters remains the destination of choice for retirees in Perth’s southern suburbs.
With the adjacent natural, ‘bush-forever’ Yagan Reserve defending this retirement community, it’s easy to imagine that Rossmoyne Waters is far from the centre of action. However, in reality it couldn’t be better located with nearby bus, train and freeway access, ensuring you can stay connected with family, friends and favourite venues.
The many rewards from the nearby riverside walkways, the beautifully manicured gardens of the Rossmoyne and Shelley community and the enduring friendships with compatible neighbours constitute a lifestyle beyond compare.
- Popular and prestigious suburb
- Established and highly regarded community
- Architectural designed apartments
- Superb views from generous balconies
- Security and convenience of apartment living
- Heated swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym
- Recreational and social amenities
- Craft rooms and Men’s Shed
- Café, lounges and alfresco areas
- Lawn bowls